Do you know that, How to become a CBI officer? If your answer is ‘NO‘. Don’t worry, today we will discuss becoming CBI Officer.
let’s get to know it…
We all want to reach our goal in life and want to live a stable life. Everyone knows that a government job is a permanent job and we want to get it.
- Are you interested to solve complicated cases?
- Are you interested in getting to the bottom of any matter and bringing out the truth?
- Do you think the right criminals of a case should be punished?
If your answer is YES, CBI can be a good option for your career. CBI is a respected government agency. It is not for everyone, which person works little hard, that candidate achieved the CBI job.
Persons who become CBI officers are seen with very respectable attitudes in society. That’s why Today we will discuss on aimpur How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification required to become a CBI officer?
Let's find it...
What is CBI?
“It is a central investigative agency whose functions are directed by the government to investigate cases in the field, to eliminate corruption, to investigate economic and traditional crimes, to investigate serious matters, to foreign currency exchange cases and to maintain criminal data, etc.CBI has been formed in April 1, 1963“.
The headquarters of CBI is in New Delhi. It is under the government and performs special functions according to their guidelines and reports its investigation to the government. It is used to solve serious cases.
Its command is in the hands of an IPS officer and it is responsible for many types of economic activities. They investigate fraud, special offenses, etc.
Qualifications to become CBI Officer
- You must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have the continuous working ability.
- The candidate should be able to travel continuously under any circumstances.
- The IQ level of the candidate should be high and the memory power should be sharp.
- The candidate should have an analytical mind and should have mental alertness.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- The height of the male candidates should be 176cms and the height of the female candidates should be 150cms.
- Age must be between…
- 20-30 years for General
- 33 years for OBC
- 35 years for SC/ST.
- The candidate’s chest should be 76cm.
- The weight of the candidate should be 50+kg.
- There should be no defects of any kind in the eyes.
- Farsightedness- Should have an efficiency of 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye
- Near vision- There should be efficiency of 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 D in the other eye.
How to become a CBI Officer?
To become a CBI officer, the candidate has to work a little hard. To become a CBI officer, a person should have a sharp mind.
The candidate to become a CBI officer should have more stamina, to work on this post, we need physical and mental skills.
The candidate must always be dynamic and Must have a fit and healthy body.
There are 2 processes for the candidate to pass it which are the following…
To become an officer in CBI, one has to qualify for the SSC CGL Exam, the candidate is selected based on an examination, and based on the interview, there are four stages in it.
- Computer-based objective test
- Written descriptive test
- Computer Proficiency Test SPT / Document Verification
There is a paper of 200 marks, for which time has been fixed for 1 hour, in which the number of questions is there, out of which 50 marks for General Awareness, 50 marks for Quantitative Aptitude and 50 marks for English.
There is a paper of 400 marks, for which the time has been fixed for 2 hours, in which there are 2 papers. The papers are of two hundred 200 marks, for which a time of 1 hour is fixed, 100 questions of quantitative ability in the first paper come and in the second paper questions of English language and other subjects are asked.
The candidate has to appear in the interview and descriptive written test and only after clearing it, the candidate can proceed next stage.
The computer-related test of the candidate is done and in this, the personal documents of the candidate are inspected.
After passing all these steps, any candidate can become a CBI officer and there is a mental and physical test of the candidate in all the stages. After passing all these steps, you can get a CBI’s respectable job and become a CBI officer.
The salary of a CBI officer is ₹9300-₹34800 and grade pay of ₹4200 and other allowances are available.
The total salary of a CBI officer is around ₹44000-₹65000, which increases time-to-time.
CBI has given many ways by which one can reach CBI and complete his dream. To become a CBI officer student needs to work hard.
CBI officers are engaged day and night to advance our country. The chairman of the CBI is an IPS, one has to struggle very hard to become the CBI chairman.
To become a CBI officer reads a matter of pride, to become any CBI officer, there should be some special qualities.
Don’t forget to share our ‘How to become a CBI officer Guide’ with your friends so that too can get some help in choosing the right career option.